Faculty Development 19-20
Thank you for your interest in the Israel Institute's Faculty Development Grants Program.
If you have previously applied to an Israel Institute program, you may begin your application. If you have never applied to one of our programs before, please start by clicking on the green button in the upper-right corner of your screen that says, "Register."
Once you have registered, you may begin your application.
About the Application
Once you start your application, you may leave and come back at any time to complete or update your information. However, once you submit the application, you will be unable to edit your responses.
Within the application, you will asked for the following:
- A high-resolution headshot (300 ppi);
- An academic curriculum vitae (C.V.); and
- A proposal of no more than five double-spaced pages. Please use the following categories and format for your proposal:
- Interest: Explain your interest and background in creating a new course about modern Israel.
- Course: Provide the working title and description of the course you plan to develop.
- Plan: Create a timeline for developing and launching the course and describe what activities you would engage in during this timeline.
- Institutional Support: Describe the prospects for ongoing institutional and departmental support for the course.
- Budget: Provide a detailed budget for how the grant money would be spent.