Faculty Development Grants Application
Thank you for your interest in the Israel Institute's Faculty Development Grants Program.
Starting in Summer 2018, we are using a new application system. To start your application, please click on the green button in the upper right corner of your screen that says, "Register." Do not click on the green "Apply" button until you have registered with us.
Please Note: If you are applying to multiple programs, you only need to register once.
About the Application
Once you start your application, you may leave and come back at any time to complete or update your information. However, once you submit the application, you will be unable to edit your responses.
Within the application, you will asked for the following:
- A high-resolution headshot (300 ppi);
- An academic curriculum vitae (C.V.); and
- A proposal of no more than five double-spaced pages. Please use the following categories and format for your proposal:
- Interest: Explain your interest and background in creating a new course about modern Israel.
- Course: Provide the working title and description of the course you plan to develop.
- Plan: Create a timeline for developing and launching the course and describe what activities you would engage in during this timeline.
- Institutional Support: Describe the prospects for ongoing institutional and departmental support for the course.
- Budget: Provide a detailed budget for how the grant money would be spent.